Draft Beer: Annual, Bi-annual & Quarterly beer system PM services.
Regular maintenance for your beer system is essential. Beer systems tend to develop issues in small increments and bartenders are not likely to bring it to your attention until the problem is not tolerable. This leads to wasted profits and costly hard failures.
- Service Glycol Cooling Unit: Refract glycol anti-freeze, regenerate or replace as needed, Chemically clean condenser, Check for proper air flow around equipment, Clean circulator motor air inlets, Inspect circulator pump assembly for wear, Check for proper thermostat operation and general functionality.
- Leak Test Gas Sytem: Tighten all gas nuts on keg couplers, Physically inspect gas system components and lines for damage, Pressure test system from gas supply to end use, Leak test entire gas system using ultra-sonic leak detector.
- Inspect Product System: Check all visible sections of beer line bundle for tears or other damage, check F.O.B devices for proper venting, Check beer tower(s) for shank and or faucet damage.
- Record Temperatures: Properly record cooler, glycol and pour temperatures.
- Advise management on findings and proper system operation.
Post-mix Soda : Annual, Bi-annual & Quarterly system PM services.
- Inspect Product System: Check all visible sections of soda lines for leaks or damage.
- Test Carbonation levels: Check carbonation level against water Ph level.
- Leak Test Gas Sytem: Leak test gas supply regulator, low pressure regulators (adjust if necessary ), leak test BIB pumps and or canister connections.
- Calibrate Dispensing Ratio: Check and adjust water and soda water flow rates, calibrate syrup to water ratio.
Water Filtration: Annual, Bi-annual & Quarterly
Water filter cartridge replacement and activation.